The Art of Making You Look and Feel Good
I received a bundle of joy in the mail. It was packaged in neat and coordinating colors of lavender and turquoise that revealed the look of vitality and freshness. No, I am not talking about a baby but I am talking about natural products that are as pure as a baby’s skin.
ANU ESSENTIALS created by Anu Prestonia located in Brooklyn, New York is one of the most energetic and positive young lady that I have encountered in a long time and her products represents her spirit and confidence in herself.
I was so excited to receive my package because it is the first time that I would write a review on an organic skincare line. My expectation of ANU ESSENTIALS was great but great is not the word…these products are AWESOME!
Anu was so generous with her sample sizes and full size products that I didn’t know which ones to try first, but I started with the Hair Oils. I received four scents in this category which are Green Tea, Honeysuckle, Medicinal and Herbal. These hair oils are simply wonderful because it gives the hair a gloss that was unbelievable! My hair is naturally shiny but after applying ANU ESSENTIAL HAIR OILS, my hair was beaming. It can be used on all hair types. I usually pour four to five drops and rubbed my hands together and rubbed it throughout my hair. The fragrances are luscious and not overbearing.
I also used the hair oils on my children’s hair and it kept their hair conditioned while they played in such hot weather this summer.
Next, are the tantalizing BODY BUTTERS. Oh wow, did I love these because they consist of shea butter! I had so much fun wearing these because it simply melts in the skin. I smeared a finger full on my arm and let it sit for a few seconds and you can actually see it melting and leaving a warm glow on the skin as I rubbed it in. I literally carry this in my pocket around the house for when I wash my hands frequently and the body butters relieves dryness instantly.
ANU ESSENTIALS BODY BUTTERS come in four beautiful scents, Juicy, Sultry, Fresh and Balmy. These body butters are to be used all over the body and the texture is very smooth and it doesn’t leave a greasy feeling.
Golden Blossom is my favorite scent because of the sweet orange oil in it. It is a light citrus scent with sweet almond oil and vitamin E added for protection.
My five year old son especially likes Golden Blossom because he always tells me he wants to put on the oil that smells like orange juice!
Now that I put on hair oils and body butters, I need soap to wash it off and start the regimen all over again. I had the absolute pleasure of experiencing an exhilarating range of soaps that are clear, colorful and most importantly handmade.
ANU ESSENTIAL SOAPS are glycerin rich and made with coconut, olive and other plant based oils. You can see these ingredients layered in the soaps and it will give your shower a glow of light with its vibrant colors that leaves your skin silky smooth.
Just have fun! I tried several at the same time because with ANU ESSENTIALS you can mix and match or use the same scent family for soaps and body butters. There are no chemicals in ANU ESSENTIALS so that is why layering is easy and safe to do.
These soaps come in Sultry, Fresh, Juicy, Green Tea and Balmy and the size of the soap fits comfortably in your hands.
The soaps are my daughter’s favorite and she loves the scent of Juicy the best!
Anu has spent much time and research into providing a lively and healthy product line that can be used for men and women and are safe for children’s delicate skin.
Anu is currently creating more of the best products in Brooklyn and will be establishing a perfume line soon.
Anu makes the art of nurturing your mind, body and spirit look so easy, feel so good and smell so awesome!
DESCRIPTION OF SCENTS
• Golden Blossom- made with a blend of citrus essential oils and it produces a bright and refreshing aroma.
• Herbal- made with a blend of essential oils that are produced from the flowers of green herbs. It has a clean, light and airy scent.
• Honeysuckle- made with a blend of essential oils, resins and balsams that produce a deep and exotic aroma.
• Medicinal- is a special solution for scalp problems and made the rosemary herb that is known for its healing properties. This product will relieve itchy, flaky and dry scalp problems.
• Sultry- made with essential oils, balsams and resins that produce a deep relaxed and sensuous mood.
• Balmy- made with a blend of essential, resins and balsams that conjure up images of a balmy summer evening.
• Fresh- made with a blend of essential oils produced from the flowers of green herbs. It is an uplifting and naturally refreshing scent.
• Juicy- made with a blend of essential oils that are bright and zesty.
• Green Tea- this is the scent of an Asian Tea Field that is calming and soothing.