ROYAL NAMING SCENT EVENT CONTEST
Your Chance to Name a Fragrance?
That’s right! You can help SOY SPACASSO a leading organic skincare company in the USA name its very first parfum for women.
This world-class parfum is dedicated to working women who are “breaking the glass ceiling" of success in the corporate world”.
Now, how to enter the contest. Well, it is very simple and here are the facts.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. This is an organic parfum for women.
2. The parfum is dedicating to working women worldwide.
3. This parfum can be worn in the workplace without allergic causing ingredients.
4. This world-class fragrance is fit for Kings and Queens.
5. This parfum features…TOP NOTES: Australian Sandalwood oil;
MIDDLE NOTES: citrus, fruit, vanilla bean; BASE NOTES: tuberose orchid and organic soy
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST
1. Let your mind wonder and be creative.
2. Once you have that WINNING name, please go to email@example.com and on the SUBJECT LINE write ROYAL NAMING CONTEST
3. You will receive an acknowledgment that your contribution has been received.
4. That’s it! See that wasn’t bad at all.
ROYAL NAMING SCENT EVENT CONTEST 2011 will debut on Monday, August 22, 2011 at 8:00am (EST) and will end on Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 10:00pm (EST).
BENEFITS FOR ENTERING THE CONTENT
1. The winner will receive one bottle of the parfum.
2. The winner will get a phone call from the CEO, Maria Murphy indicating she/he is the winner of the contest
3. The winner will get a certificate indicating she/he is the winner of the ROYAL NAMING SCENT CONTEST 2011 and signed by CEO, Maria Murphy and Founder & Editor in Chief, Felicia M. Hazzard of FRAGRANCE BELLES-LETTRES: THE MAGAZINE
4. The winner’s name will be promoted along with the fragrance launch for one year.
HOW THE WINNING NAME WILL BE CHOSEN.
ROYAL NAMING SCENT EVENT CONTEST is truly blessed with six distinguished judges who will pick from the four (4) finalists, the one name that should be the winner. If there is a tie, CEO, Maria Murphy will make the final decision and choose the one (1) name that will become the ROYAL NAMING SCENT EVENT CONTEST 2011 winner!
Well, that is all! I hope I didn’t bore you. Of course not, how is that possible this is the ROYAL NAMING SCENT EVENT CONTEST 2011. It is about having fun and enjoying the artistic expressions of naming a fragrance.
Thank you so much for all of the wonderful responses received to this contest. It is truly appreciated and Good Luck to all of you!
Felicia M. Hazzard
Host & Fragrance Ambassador